People who are suffering from acne, psoriasis, ulcers, skin care, eye disorder, arthritis, vascular degeneration, Alzheimer, cancer, immunity, depression, weight loss, inflammation, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease can tremendously benefit from fish oil supplementation. The presence of very important amino acids such as Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eic0osapentaenoic acid (EPA), which are both part of Omega-3.
The best sources of fish oil comes from the following list: salmon, pilchards, anchovies, turbol, yellow fin tuna, albacore tuna, blue fin tuna, oyster, swordfish, sardines, hearing, sea bass, halibut, rainbow trout, lake trout, and mackerel. The most frequently used for a production of fish oil are the albacore tuna, herring, mackerel, sardines, lake trout and salmon. The type of fish and refining process used will define the quality of fish oil. A developing child can have great benefits from fish oil supplementation.
- Helps in autism.
- Helps improve language.
- Reduce Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Helps in increment in test marks.
- Improves learning.
- Calms ADHD symptoms.
- Improves concentration.
The following is the list of benefits for Adult population:
- Can reduce risk of developing breast cancer
- Helps during pregnancy
- Improves mental alertness and concentration
- Boost skin health
- Better joint function and mobility
- Supports healthy energy
- Improves immune system
- Lowers triglyceride level and blood pressure
- Decreases the risk of coronary artery disease
- Reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer
- Decreases inflammation
- Helps lower cholesterol by decreasing LDLs and increasing HDLs
- Weight loss
- Helps in relieving depression, sadness, anxiety, mental fatigue, stress
- Helps to fight cold, flu and cough.
- Fish oil contains essential fatty acid including EPA and DHA it helps in treating Alzheimer’s.
In our current environment we get way too much Omega 6 that needs to be balanced out with fish oil a.k.a. Omega 3 in order to be completely healthy. Of course we can stay healthy by eating less Omega 6 but that is going to be very hard to do. That is why supplementation of fish oil is essential in our diet and it helps to restore the balance of Omega 3 to 6 ratio. If you can not eat fish every day there are many companies on the market that sell fish oil supplements. Did you get your fish oil supplementation toady?